BEST CAR
BEST CAR

Saturday 3 April 2010

Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 107, and Citroen C1 are all the same car


The other day, I was looking for small cars' information online and I was a bit surprised to find that these three cars, Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 107, and Citroen C1 are all the same car actually, built in the same factory but badged up differently. Interesting? I found it on wikipedia LOL!


Toyota AygoCitroen C1
Peugeot 107
No wonder they look the same. Honestly, I notice the similarities because everytime I walk on the street or even if I'm in the car I always watch cars passing by and paying close attention to their designs. But since I am more keen on small cars so I always take a second glance when I spot them.

Anyway, it is a joint venture called Project B-Zero and the purpose is to share development cost. All cars are manufactured in Czech.

Source: Wikipedia

0 comments:

Post a Comment